Fidelity reports that the number of 401(k) Millionaires has hit an all time last year.
Up 41% in the third quarter to a record on 187,400. Are there things you can do tot help become the next 401(k) Millionaire?
Jonathon Schultheiss shares 5 tips that anyone can use to hopefully become the next 401(k) Millionaire.
Her they are:
- Get enrolled right away, don’t waist time.
- Make sure you contribute up to your company match. Don’t leave money on the table.
- Increase you contribution by 1% each year.
- Avoid taking 401(k) loans.
- Have an annual checkup with your financial advisor.
Following these simple steps can help you become the next 401(k) Millionaire.